Medical Records

All current immunization records and a Trent doctor’s statement signed by a family physician must be submitted to the school by the first day. Families coming from abroad must submit current immunization records as soon as possible to the school but no later than 30 days after admission.

Medication authorization forms are available at the front office. Please be sure to fill out the allergy forms that will be given at the time of enrollment.