· Contact the office of admissions to set up an appointment for a tour.
· Phone: (281) 980-5800
· Fax: (281) 980-6106
· Fill out the visitor information form.
· Make an appointment for assessment.
Assessment Procedure for 9th -12th Grade
· Testing and orientation begins at 8:00 am and ends at approximately 3:00 pm.
· All students applying to Trent must be evaluated in Math and English. Testing takes place during the school day Monday-Friday and gives us perspective as to where the student is within our curriculum.
· An official school transcript and a wallet sized photograph of the applicant must be submitted before admittance.
· If the test is administered at Trent InternationalE School, the testing fee is $150.00 and is paid at the Site.
· Please bring cash, check, or money order for $150.00 payable to Trent InternationalE School prior to testing.
· Future students hoping to enroll are able to spend the day as a Trent Student after testing.
· Once the assessment has been completed and all required forms are returned to the school,
– Parents will be notified via letter or a phone call with the Board of Director’s decision.
– Parents may be requested to come in for an interview during this process.
– The student should be appropriately dressed.
– No open-toed shoes or sandals will be permitted.
· The above process does not guarantee placement. The board, along with the head of school and administration, will review the applicant’s folder. Trent InternationalE School, Inc. does not discriminate with regard to race, religion, sex, color, creed, disability, or national origin. Trent InternationalE School, Inc. reserves the right to refuse entrance to any student for any reason other than discrimination.